Arsenal gunned down 10 man Southampton with an 11th minute goal from Mustafi and Eddie Nketia firing in the second goal at the 20th minutes.
- Mesut Ozil seem to have lost his place and role in the team as he was captured sitting under an umbrella. The playmaker could now be described as a high earning passenger.
- Matteo Guendouzi’s place in the team seem to be at risk as Mikel Arteta marked him out of match day squad which could have further consequences for the 21 year old French man since the boss is reportedly ready to put the youngster in the transfer market.
- Rob Holding had an incredible performance as the 23 year old centre back oozed confidence throughout the game and led the 3 man defense into an outstanding performance contributing hugely to a clean shit. The defender might be an important tool for Arteta if he gains consistency.
- Emi Martinez kept the goal post really clean,behind an impregnable defense though. The goalkeeper didn’t only make a couple of decent saves but also distributed the balls with optimum accuracy making him look like a decent competitor to Bernd Leno.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang hits 100 appearance since joining Arsenal from Borussia-Dortmund. The 31 year failed to score for the team but his much needed support and hard work for the team especially in the second half, helped Arsenal to get the desired result and return to winning ways.